Thursday, May 29, 2008

haihh... study....

One uni semester is like one season long of the football premier league. Its long, draining and exhausting. I think maintaining the motivation is very important to keep you going for the rest of the semester, like keeping the passion for the season.

When last semester began, I was just back from the 3 months plus long holiday, and I was not fresh, still in the holiday mood. Concentration, keeping up-to-date with lectures, doing tutorials, exams were all problems. Plus, there was the Chinese new year holidays. In short, I was slacking like shit. I took some time to recover, slowly getting my rhythm back. But, it came at an expense. I sacrificed a lot of time and had to double the effort since I was left out so much.

It is very important to have a good start. You would prefer doing things on schedule than doing all last minute in a short period of time, which is insane.

No comments: