Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bang!

One of the biggest decision that we have to make in our lives is to decide on which tertiary education path to follow. At this point of time, I do think I have made the right decision, choosing my current course although the degree of difficulty sometimes raised a few doubts.

I think many people screwed up the decisions, failing to choose what's best for them. I know sometimes we cannot be sure that one particular decision is the best option without really experiencing it first.

But I find it baffling that some people went through 2 semesters of a degree already, and then she switched to the lower-level Taylor's. Some students from a college switched to a degree, studied for one semester and then left again. I know of a number of distant friends who already quitted their respective courses. Many students went to Taylor's "with a view of going overseas", studied pre-uni for around one and a half year, and then ended up taking degree in Monash, when there is a 1 year foundation programme in the uni. Of course, who wouldn't choose Taylor's for its hot girls? These students enjoy for one and a half year, being surrounded by irresistibly attractive girls everyday, going clubbing with hot girls in skimpy clothes. What a wonderful life. Time and money is so nothing. (ignore me, maybe i'm just jealous.. muahaha).

No comments: