Monday, May 19, 2008

the grand finale

The biggest game of the season is approximately 51 hours from now. In fact, it is the biggest game of my life since starting to watch football and support Man Utd. No game has been ever more exciting and grand than this. The magnitude of the occasion is so so so big that, that I just can't find the right words to describe it.

Let's just put it this way:

If i have exam at 8 or 9am after the game, I will still watch it.
No matter how sick am i and how much rest i need to prepare myself for that exam, I will still watch it.
For whatever reason that I need to attend to someone be it family or gf(if i ever have one), I will ignore them and still watch it.
In short, I don't care if I get the priorities wrong, the game is first on the priority list. It's life or death game.

For a footballer, it is a dream to win the champions league as it is the ultimate prize that can be achieved in club football. To win it is to be the king of Europe. With powerhouses from all over Europe vying for the cup every season, a chance like this never comes often. The last time Man Utd won it, they won it with the most dramatic fashion and it was in 1999. And i really regret that I wasn't United's fan yet at that time.

Man Utd fans brace yourselves for the biggestest Man Utd game in 9 years!!!!

2 comments:

Jun jUn XVII said...

chon sern!apa lah u, dat time 1999 i also smgt MU adi, u slow pick up lah dude!but not a very very strong n soulful fan like u now lah, im da modest low-level supporter~

conan said...

hahah... yea... '99 dat time still dono wats football... don care modest or soulful, show yr best support! Go Man Utd!