Monday, May 12, 2008

greetings....

hi friends! i'm blogging again to kill time... the last time i deleted my blog, it was because i thought the blog was meaningless as i restricted myself too much from revealing my views on a variety of things... now i'm doing it again and this time i hope to open up more and not make this blog too personal, which means i'm going to pull more friends to view my blog! i hope it won't be boring like last time, but one thing certain is, the layout is gonna bore you. forgive me for my laziness to do all the template thing.

suddenly i feel like there's a lot in me that i long to comment about.. human relationships, friends, studies, football, myself and so on. last year i wrote a post on man utd's title-winning season, which i thought was my most not-boring post(all the time spent on putting in pics), but i never got any feedback... this time, i will write one hoping to see more comments..

and then, i'm also open to criticism(be it constructive or plain flaming), as calvin's dad in calvin&hobbes say, it builds character. i am saying this bcos i will try to inject a lot of my ego and insecurities into the entries. from feedbacks, i know more about my wekanesses and improve.

hahhah.. all these sounds so serious and formal and weird and watever coming from me.

but, anyway, hail manchester united!!!

cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MU RULE!!!!


Future MU Boss
Wilson

conan said...

u have to wait long long lo cos alex ferguson will still be there until he's 100... hahaha.. yeah, man utd rulezz!