Thursday, May 15, 2008

10 things idiots do on Friendster

Have you ever read a bulletin in Friendster titled "10 things idiots do on Friendster"?
It's so damn freaking funny because they are so true! Some of the particular points that I like is:

TWO
To the people who have like 25,000 friends,and over 5 or even 10 or 20 account...!!!
are you serious? You're stupid. Go play in traffic.

THREE
Don't ever post pictures and say "OMG, I'm so ugly", "OMG, I'm so fat" because if you were,
you wouldn't post them. And if u do, ur a freaking mongoloid.

TEN
And if you open a bulletin and it says something like "repost this in 100 seconds or a ghost will rape your dog tonight,or some dead skinless girl is gonna rape your mom.."
QUIT BEING A DUMBASS.


Normally I don't care about people who do all these stuff, but it's nice having a good laugh at them.

I remember one girl added comment to my Friendster profile, asking me to introduce myself
(definitely not trying to boast cos it happened only once!). She was that kind of girl that fits the first 2 points above- thousands of friends and comments, with guys occupying the comments box(many are flirty). She had a blog, which every guy read, where she spilled all her personal problems that guys sympathized on and offered consolation. She uploaded hundreds of photos of herself, some with her cleavage exposed a bit and and captions like "nice or not?", "fat fat la me" or "oops" because she exposed her cleavage. And then her shoutout was something like "I know i am very wrong. I promised I will change". I forgot the exact words la, it was longer.

I replied her something like "Hi, I am Conan. I know I am very wrong, but I won't change it". I don't remember exactly what i wrote also la, it was longer. She never replied.

There's a lot of things that can be related to real life from these points. I mean, there are things that are needless to say, but people still say it. For example, you know you will hurt people when you say something, but you still say it and then only apologize. Or you know people know whatever you will say are excuses, but you still say it to save face. Sometimes, it can be irritating when people keep doing it. Just my ten cents.

Anyway, the entry on Man Utd that I said I will write is already in the making. I will post it after the Champions league final next week. Hopefully, the final result will complement the blog entry. Muahaha.. It sure will! Football fans please comment ok!


No comments: