Friday, June 6, 2008

insecurities

never thought i would write this cos it's embarrassing and who knows, when girls know my weaknesses, they would kick me out of potential bf list. haha.

i am quite a pampered child, really. From young, I have been brought up in a comfortable environment and my parents never really made me do things or taught me. And so, the now me is a blur kid who doesn't do house chores and a whole lot of other basic things.

There are a lot things about me that are laughable. The way I sweep or mop the floor. The consistent clumsiness and all. As much as I feel like a failure cos I dont help out with house chores, laziness always wins over me.

I grew up being fetched by people of course, but I never really pay attention or tried to remember roads and locations. Yea, I have a bad sense of direction. I live in Klang but there're a lot of places that I don't know how to go. Nowadays, it improves a bit lah cos I drive more often, but there's so much that I still need to learn. I remembered once I drove my friends to collect ang pows during CNY and I brought them to "Holland". It was kinda embarrassing cos I was fetching 2 girls some more! And the worse thing is, I forgot where is the girls' houses ad.

Life is complicated, but I always kinda refuse to accept the complexities of things. I try to take things easy and simple, and be more accepting of whatever situations that come although sometimes it doesn't make sense. I mean, I tend to avoid thinking too much and accept things as they are. Sometimes, when I do that, I sound stupid. If you know what I mean. I bet you don't.

And, I must admit that I'm one who appreciate my time at home. I think I inherited it from my dad, cos my dad usually prefers to sleep through his free time rather than go out. That's why sometimes I rejected fren's invitations to go out bcos of laziness. But, I do have the going-out urge la.

I really admire my male friends who has scars from injuries like falling from bike or stuff like that. Growing up being at home most of the time, needless to say, I am normally injury-free. It's not something to be proud of for me. Sometimes, I enjoy getting injured like bruises or swells from playing futsal. But, I always escape unscathed from the games. Players are grateful for that, but I wonder why I don't get injured.

No comments: