Wednesday, June 18, 2008

charged my hand

I got electrocuted today.

I tried to check out the light bulb that was not working and forgot to switch off the power(the stupidest thing people can ever do). After taking out the bulb, I accidentally touched the power source point and I could feel strong electric current travelling from my middle fingertip up to my shoulder. Of course, normal reflex pulled my hand out before my whole body gets roasted. Playing safe, although there were no aftermath effects, I visited the doctor and got good news. But, until now, I am actually still worrying.

Nowadays, logic doesn't really happen all the time. Like Tomohiro Kato, no logic explains his actions. When u tease someone harmlessly, that someone may feel the need to bash you up, which is the reason I always prefer to stay out of trouble. Some people die of unexplained natural causes. Some people may look at his best health today but tomorrow is a different story.

I am scared.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. relax..
worrying bout things u cant control juz make u stressed..
reverse it, then u can have desserts.. =P

Anonymous said...

cern!!
aiyo.. y so hiong.. dun worry
watch more euro match wil be ok d
doctor said ntg ad ma..
dun kan jiong.. cheer ^^


wilson

conan said...

hahaha...

good one fongshen, very true...

yea, wilson, agreed..! lol.. football is vaccine..

thx.. now i worry less la, now i'm thinking maybe i will get superpowers - shoot electricity, like von Doom, the bad guy in the first Fantastic Four..