Monday, August 4, 2008

Don't Cha (Leaf Version)

I know you like leaf
I know you do
That’s why we can be healthy if we eat more leaves,
I know you want leaf
She's easy to eat
And in the back of your mind I know you want to eat her.

Don’t you wish your girlfriend was hot like leaf
Don’t you wish your girlfriend was mad like leaf
Don’t cha
Don’t cha

Don’t you wish your girlfriend was round like leaf
Don’t you wish your girlfriend can eat like leaf
Don’t cha
Don’t cha

I know you like flavours,
I know you do
That’s why leaf got 4 different seasons for you,
Know you want green leaf
Yellow's not good
Sure no problem cos summer leaves are everywhere.

Don’t you wish your girlfriend can kill like leaf,
Don’t you ever dare make leaf angry,
Don’t cha
Don’t cha

Don’t you wish your girlfriend is green like leaf, like the Hulk,
Don’t you wish your girlfriend can sleep like leaf, like the pig
Don’t cha
Don’t cha

leaf: dun u wish yr girlfriend was hot like me..... doncha.. doncha

Muahahaha.......

3 comments:

JG Hui said...

Ehem ehem...The song is nice, but you're making me thinking the way that normal people will think when they see this post. No comment about how it'll affect her, but she's kinda suits you~

XD

JG Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
conan said...

hahahh... thx thx... the ilham all came when i was bathing... but readers pls don fikir serong ah, its juz a clean, friendly prank that u all wont really understand... hehe...