Wednesday, July 9, 2008

why do we fall?

So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

It was that life-altering fall that started everything. The death of Bruce's parents, the revengeful anger that never fade but grows, the isolation, the fateful meeting with Ra's, the making of his combat skills, leading to the ultimate birth of Batman. All in all, he took 7 long years to pick himself up.

I fell today. I screwed up my stats test. It's not to say that I'll fail it, but considering everything prior to the exam, i'll consider it screwed up. I actually pontenged one whole day to prepare for the exam. I had all the time in the world to get ready for it. With that, I expected more out of this test.

After going through 2 hours of stocproc exam, all of a sudden, 1 hour for this seemed too fast. I took some sweet time on the first question, and when i finished it, it was about 20minutes to the end. Immediately, I went frantic, mind raced, and blackout. I didn't finish that second question, and to make me more depressed, I was actually looking at the similar question just before the exam. I should have known how to do. Haih

As much as I want to mourn, I don't have the luxury and time to get "carried away" with this disappointment. Another do-or-die exam coming up. I'm already up and walking, but not studying yet, cos I'm writing this. Heck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buck up, don't lose hope, I'm sure there's still a chance to catch up!

I find your entries really interesting, I mean the past ones, especially the one on joker.

I think I can never find another person that's so into joker as you do. But is sad that heath ledger passed away before the movie was out, he would be in your top joker list. Btw he did pass away rite?

Anyhoos, good luck in your do-or-die test! Looking forward to your next post!

conan said...

thanks a lot for your comment!

hehehe.. i feel proud to be a fan of Joker. Yea, it's real pity that he passed away cos he couldn't see the response to his performance, and my blog entry on him. Haha. Anyhow, he's already in my top Joker list! I think it's worth a lifetime-achievement award.

Thanks a lot. :) By the way, what's your name?

JG Hui said...

Hey bro...Chill down!! Don't worry about your upcoming test! Just try your best!! You have my supports...always!!

conan said...

thanks, pal! The test went okay... n now chillin as much as i can.. hehe... u too all the best there!