Monday, July 14, 2008

Random

There are some things about certain type of girls that I dislike.

First of all, girls trying to teach guys how to treat girlfriends. In Friendster, many girls post bulletins with titles like the perfect boyfriend, how many guys are willing to do that today, why girls cry, about women, 50 ways how to treat girlfriends, bla bla bla. Secondly, girls saying things like oh, my boyfriend should be like this, like that, only guys with this kind of body figure or character can court me and the list goes on. I am actually annoyed by all these things.

I mean, I understand very well all these wants because they are unwritten rules. They are all very true and perfectly normal. I have nothing against people who think that way. But the thing is, when you publicly "announce" it, it gets on my nerves. It all sounds to me that girls are so majestic, so highly that guys have to impress them, give the world to them, take the moon down for them and whatever. But, when guys teach girls how to treat boyfriends, I support them. Fact is, whether guys or girls do that, it is still ANNOYING.

Who are you to demand such things? Are you the perfect person with good looks, hourglass body figure and with the kind of character every person dream of in their partner? If yes, then I have no qualms about you laying down the rules and requirements in your hunt for your Mr/Mrs Right. But, I'm not interested to know. It's pretty much the same theory with the "arrogance is confidence" thing. When you're good, you can be arrogant. When you're a good-looking, personally attractive person, you can demand.

It is this realistic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree wit u on this one too! it does get annoying..

conan said...

hell yeah..! haha.. nice to know u all feel the same too...

Anonymous said...

hmm..
perhaps it's better if written as '50 ways to make your girlfriend happy'?
n yeah, demanding is annoying..
perhaps i'll do better (or at least more willing to) if they don't expect too much.. =P
still, to be happy, better not care about them.. let them dream.. dream.. dream.. and die with it.. =P

conan said...

haha... ya, to make the princesses happy.. dream on...