Monday, October 12, 2009

Hola!

My brain's thoughts have been messy for some time so i'll just use keywords to describe wats playing in my lost mind.

soft skills, japanese, french, fm-dec, c, mlc-next yr, girl, nov b'dayS, apply um-call them, applied stats, upm/ukm-bangi, serdang (far!), result- cgpa 3.0(PLEASE), work half a year(reluctantly) -prudential, AIA, ING, pj room(release?), i want a car, grow up, bored, read a book, man utd, pro evo soccer, leave those attention desperados alone-some busybody ppl will entertain them, wats yr value?, shut the fuck up if u contribute nothing to the society, getting along with difficult ppl, are parents' expectations justified or just too pushing?, getting ready for society, girls who think they are the world-pathetic.

Can someone organize my thoughts for me?

3 comments:

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

Haha, nice post. But they're really A LOT of keywords in your mind right now. Since I'm so free in here, let me help.

Basically they're in groups, Before graduate, during graduate, and after graduate.

Let's do the 1st puzzle, you're not sure whether to take some courses or soft skills (japanese, french, have you overlooked Korean?)while waiting for your convocation or work (in Prudential, AIA, ING)half a year. And unsure whether to release PJ room cos you might not be staying PJ if you can't get UM.. (no...)

During graduate period (now), you feel bored and started thinking too much that you're growing older, need a car for yourself but then you found the dream is a bit too much, you'd better off reading books(fiction ones). Flipping thru the calendar, oops, it's mid of Oct, half month to go for my 20th b'day, my b'day wish for this year is to find myself a girlfriend (lmao..)

After graduate part, call UM for the application of applied stats because thinking UPM/UKM is soooo far (not really, but UTM and USM yes, lol..), but please..i need my 3.0 in cgpa, then i'll stop complaining about the location..(lol..)

Football?? so sorry, this puzzle is bit tough for me.. not until I watch the match. but yeah, Man Utd, your fave football team. Full stop!

The end of story, thank you, thank you (*bow, bow)

conan said...

"applauds" good job, steve! hahaha.. u really described it well for me, except for you know, the football part.. lol..

reminds me of our primary school english exercise where we have to make sentence with the words given...

looks like u're the one blogging for me, nowadays i feel so rusty to even construct a proper sentence for my blog..

sTevE McChiCkeN said...

ya,me too. seemed have something to blog it on, keywords are here and there, but ended up nothing. suddenly miss those school days, i'm way too boring..